“Some see a weed, others see a wish.”
Photo Credit: Rachel Hartley-Smith
Submission Period: Submission period is open each year from May 1–July 1.
- send 3-5 poems in one Word document (.doc, or .docx)
- include no identifying information on the poems
- include a separate cover page with contact info, 100 word bio, and titles of poems submitted
- simultaneous submission is okay; please notify if poems accepted elsewhere
- send one piece of creative nonfiction up to 3000 words in a Word document (.doc, or .docx)
- include no identifying information on the essay
- include a separate cover page with contact info, 100 word bio, and title of essay submitted
- simultaneous submission is okay; please notify if essay is accepted elsewhere
Send submissions to: email@example.com
The Dandelion Review only accepts previously unpublished work; we request first serial rights, and would like to include your work in archived issues online. Please note that your work first appeared in The Dandelion Review if it is reprinted elsewhere on the web or in print.
Reading Fee and Payment: At this time, The Dandelion Review does not charge a reading fee. Because the magazine is run on a volunteer basis, we are also unable to pay you for your work.
The finished magazine will be available for free on this website, and will be available for purchase in hard copy as well.